Monday, July 16, 2007

Week 5, #12- Roll your own search tool with Rollyo

I was able to finally create a Rollyo once I stopped trying to be creative with it. One of my passions is trying new recipes. So I decided to go from there. Usually I will just google a recipe but I realized that I usually end up at a couple of favorite sites. Once I become more familiar with it I will work on incorporating it into a library setting. I can see it being used by teachers and students to access various sites that have been pre-approved. It just isn't the easiest to incorporate into our district's current webpage format. However, this will give me some more things to do in my spare time over the summer. I was disappointed that I could not place the tag anywhere on my blog (excluding this post) except under my avatar.
Another thing to work on this summer!

Thanks to those that gave me some alternatives and suggestions. It really helps.

1 comment:

Libladylib said...

Rollyo sure wasn't my favorite. I doubt that I will use it.
BUT, now you get to go to Del.icio.us. I love this! Now, you can have some fun.