Tuesday, July 10, 2007

General comment

I am currently working with Rollyo and we're not getting along. I decided to see how everyone else got along with this feature. In searching for blogs regarding Rollyo I encountered an abundance of amazing blogs. Wow...I am spellbound by the creativity within this group. Thank you for opening many wonderous doors...now if I only had more time! (but I have to get back to Rollyo...I know I created something I just have to find it in cyperspace!)

I know there is a way to harness all these great ideas but I either slept through that lesson or haven't come to it yet!

3 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Alot of the great ideas can be found on our companion curriculum wiki . Dont forget to stop by to find inspiration and to contribute to the endeavor.

SLC said...

I had trouble with Rollyo too. Not so much trouble as I find other ways to search easier. Whats Up?

jamie camp said...

I am participating from Texas--thanks CSLA! Great program! Anyway, I had a lot of trouble with Rollyo as well, so I followed the lead of KangaLMT2 and used Google Custom Search Engine instead. It is very easy to use and I think it's a more useful tool than Rollyo...just my opinion...