Saturday, June 2, 2007

My creation - Warholizer & original pix in a Mosiac

I was fooling around with the Warholizer and created two pieces of "art". After posting the Warhol-like photos to my blog, I decided that I thought it might be cool to see the original picture as well. Rather than posting the Warhols and the orginals as separate blogs, I tried the Mosiac generator. Viola...the results I wanted but without 4 separate postings. (Actually I did do 4 posts and deleted the extra posts after I discovered the Mosiac generator). I am finding that I do a lot of post editing...good thing I don't work a newspaper. It would take me forever to go back and pick up those I already delivered!

3 comments:

Libladylib said...

This is great. Did you discover
http://generatorblog.blogspot.com/
All the toys are fun. There is so much, one could never see it all.

IrmaPince said...

Love the Warholizer. You did a great job posting it, even if it did take several tries - hey, isn't that habit 7 1/2 PLAY!

Libladylib said...

Okay, you are done at work. I can't wait to see the next masterpiece.