Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Week 4, # 8 & 9 - RSS & Newsreaders

I found some really cool sites for RSS feeds, my favorite being Doug Johnson's blog. I also created a draft post asking how we can keep up with new blogs for those within the CSLA course. Now I know. However, I ran into some difficult. We are just about to the MAX on free space on our computer so the RSS and Newsreaders really slowed us down. My task this summer is to do some computer housecleaning and clear some of those old files. I can't afford a new, bigger, better computer just yet! So for now I need to be content to bookmark the sites and visit them on a regular basis.

3 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Love the changes to you avatar. Doug Johnson is high on my list of blogs to read too. His sense of humor coupled with his extensive knowledge and experience make his postings well worth the time.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)