Friday, June 1, 2007

Week 3, #5 - Explore Flickr -- Create Your Account First!!!

Flickr was awesome...however...create your account first.

I was having a grand time browsing and looking for pictures, making sure to make notations regarding search keyword and page numbers for all the pictures I found intriguing. In order to place the photo into my blog I needed to sign in. Easy enough. However, when I went back to select my photos the search delivered different results....not really different results the photos were in a different order.

I couldn't wait to continue with this course so pictures of my library will have to wait. But I am not sure that I want to publish pictures of my library as it looks currently. There are books everywhere!

I have worked with Photobucket.com but this has many features that they don't...I think. I will have to go back to check. Now that I am learning there are numerous doors opening all around me. I am a kid in a candy store!

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Before and after photos of your library might come in handy for training student interns or parent volunteers about the Dewey Decimal System and all the types of media your library has in its collection.

IrmaPince said...

Your comment on the spinning teacups is perfect. What a good reminder for us all.