Saturday, June 2, 2007

#6, Week 3 - Flickr fun, mashups, and 3rd party sites

OMG - I haven't even progressed past the first sentence in this task. I started playing around with Flickr Toys and came up for air 3 hours later. What a blast! I have two older children that would love some of these generators for their myspace pages...and just think Mom told them about it!

Our sixth grade students prepare a PowerPoint presentation in conjunction with their country reports. I can't wait to share these generators with the teachers and computer aide. What a great opportunity for technology and curriculum to merge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Flickr toys....time just floats on by!!
When you get to the week that tells about the cal curriculum wiki, will you add your ideas about curriculum uses of these image generators? I'd love to know how you see their use for those state reports. Thanks!